Returns and exchanges
This Return Policy only applies to online purchases.
Should you wish to exchange/return your merchandise please refer to the guideline below and email us explaining the reason for your exchange/return request. Merchandise may be exchanged or returned within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Exchanges/returns will be processed upon receipt of the regarding merchandise. Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent electronically following the evaluation process, stating the outcome and whether the item is eligible for exchange, refund or credit.
Packages sent without first contacting us will not be accepted.
Should you need to contact us about any questions please email us at email@example.com
Customers are permitted to exchange merchandise other than Excluded items (subject to Returns/Exchanges Conditions) for an equal or less value item based on stock availability.
Please refer to the following criteria as a guideline for our returns/exchange policy:
- The return merchandise in its original condition.
- All tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labelling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes are intact and returned together with the merchandise.
- Sales/Discounted merchandise is not eligible for return.
- The merchandise is in “Sellable Condition” as defined below;
- All returns will be refunded in through your original form of payment.
- Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or refund refused.
- Upon dispute, AluBlu reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by AluBlu. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
Return merchandise should be sent to the following address with a completed return form:
A1408 Sea View Estate
2 Watson Road
“Sellable condition” means that the merchandise is still in its original packaging with the original labels, price tags and return tags still attached; that the merchandise is unused and in the condition originally sold; and that the merchandise is not damaged in any way.
The decision as to whether the merchandise is in Sellable Condition remains within AluBlu’s sole discretion and its decision shall be final.
If AluBlu receives a return that cannot be accepted, the customer has the option either to collect the merchandise from our office or the merchandise re-shipped to the customer with freight collect.
These website terms and conditions were last updated on 16 May, 2017